The Bloggers Trap


Again I have totally followed the blogging cliché..... starting off all enthusiasm full of the joys of your blog and its topics, spend loads of time updating and formulating posts and then something happens and you forget about it! But here is the comeback, if the Stunning can play the Warwick again, I can start this ego trip up again, anything to move the picture of the dead chucks down the page.

Truthfully, the underlying reason for the lack of posts, my camera 'calved' and I am too mean to buy a new one, but Im going to blow the budget and buy.......... or maybe borrow a new one.

There has been plenty happening since, I will compile an update in the next few days.

The comeback starts here; let’s hope it’s more Big Tom than Boyzone, again blog I apologise……….. its not you its me……..